Tiny Flashlight Widget lets you use your Android Device’s camera LED as a torch in a very simple way. It provides you with a lot of Android Widgets to place on your Home Screen, all of them include different torch colors. This widget supports most Android Devices with camera led/flash in the market.
6 Different styles of Flashlights
- Led Light (It turns on your Device’s camera LED light)
- Screen Light (Turns on your Device’s Screen. Very usefull to look for lost stuff)
- Warning Lights (Kind of traffic lights)
- Light Bulb (Turns on different color bulbs. You can change their color touching the screen)
- Color Light (Touch the screen to change the light color)
- Police Lights (Kind of police siren lights)
Tiny Flashlight Widget developer has explained in detail why his Android Widget needs so many permissions and how they are used:
- Camera permission (In order to start the camera led on some devices, Tiny Flashlight Widget has to use a small part of the camera hardware and it needs this permission. It won’t take any pictures or videos without your permission).
- Internet (It’s used to load advertisement info from their servers. Nothing else).
- View Network State (Checks whether your are on a Wifi or data connection. If you’re on a data connection you will see reduced ads or no ads at all to keep your bandwidth low).
- Modify/Delete USB Storage (Temporary storages some ads on your SD Card to save bandwidth).
We have to bear in mind that Tiny Flashlight Widget supports all versions of Android (1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0), because of this effort, the developer needed to include some ads.
Regarding support, Nikolay Ananiev, the Android Widget developer, suggests that you contact him by email in case you have any problems with Tiny Flashlight Widget.
Download Tiny Flashlight + LED: