Elixir Widget provides you with the most detailed information about every component of your Android Gear. It’s very easy to configure and has a friendly interface for all kind of users (begginers, experts, etc). It allows you to set several icon sizes for the Android Widget which lets you save screen space to add other applications too.
What kind of system info can you check out?
The available system information is the following:
- Battery Temperature and Voltage
- Internal and External Memory Space
- CPU frequency (e.g; 600 Mhz)
- Wireless IP address
- Bluetooth Settings
- Display Resolution
- Audio Settings
- Camera Resolution
Apart from that you can check the brand and model of your phone, the installed version of Android and different device details such as:
- Build (Board, Brand, Model, Device, Android Version, etc)
- Configuration (Locale, Mcc, Mnc, Font Scale, Keyboard, Orientation, Touch Screen, etc)
- Environment Variables (Android Assets, Bootlogo, Data, Property Workspace, Root, etc)
- Features (Camera, Telephony, GSM, Live Wallpaper, etc)
- Java System Properties (File Encoding, Separator, Http Agent, Java Boot Class, Java Class Version, Java Compiler, etc)
- Operation System (Kernel, Support processes)
- Settings (Accesibility Services, ADB enabled, Android ID, Auto Time, Date Format, Network preference, etc)
- Shared Libraries (Java Obex, Android Test Runner, Touchwiz, Seccamera, etc)
Elixir Widget shows you information on your running processes and services. For example, you will know the time of the lastest activity in a selected service or process.
This widget also complies with the proper use of Android Widgets because it allows you to set the refresh rate.
It includes a Help & Tricks section which will let you give the best use to this Android Widget. In addition, you can send an email to the developers in case you need any support.
Elixir Personal Add-on
If you would like to have even more features to set up, you can install Exilir Personal Add-on for free.
What are the new Add-on’s features?
- Gmail unread count widget for multiple accounts.
- Sms unread count widget.
- Missed calls widget.
- Contact widgets. If you click on a contact picture, you can easily send an email, sms or make a call.
- You can configure the type of contact menu which appears when you click on a contact icon. This type can be set at: Elixir > Menu > Settings > Widgets > Contact.
Download Elixir Widget for Free: